Wednesday, May 23, 2007

We all feel it . . .
It's something in the air . . .

.
It goes towards the summer and all of us start to get busy with other things than being on the internet. One after one disappears. Gardening, holidays, school-events to attend (both for children and their parents) etc. etc.

We all have to show patient here and understand that although we disappear for some time, I think we will be popping in from time to time. At least, do as I have done, put you favorite bloggs on blog-line, so you can see when and who is updating their blog. And I hope . . . whoever disappear now, that we will see each-other again when Autumn comes.
I myself will also be busier as usually, but I will visit from time to time. So I hope we can stay in touch, in one or another way. You have my e-mail in my profile . . . just in case . . .

2 comments:

none said...

Same here, my first real break in a long long while. Have a good summer Kirsten :)

Kirsten N. Namskau said...

Have a real good summer you too, Hammer. We stay in touch ... I send my regards to your children and wife too.